Phase 2, The Media Cube, IADTApply now for Phase 2
Phase 2: Programme February– August 2024
Phase 2 is a full-time six-month intensive engagement and places are offered following a competitive selection process. The focus will be on developing and validating your business proposition. You will do this with the support of workshops, mentoring, regular milestone reviews, free co-working space and the expertise and guidance from the programme team. You do not have to complete Phase 1 of the programme to apply for Phase 2.
|Programme||Full-Time Intensive Programme
February 2024 – August 2024
- Support package valued at €30,000 including a €15,000 tax-free stipend in
- Phase 2, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Further support is available in Phase 3 for eligible participants.
- Unlike other accelerator programmes – no equity is taken in your business
- Personalised one-to-one mentoring and investor panel sessions offered by seasoned business mentors from the Enterprise Ireland Mentor network
- Practitioner-led workshops in all areas of building a business.
- Introductions to seed and early-stage capital investment networks.
- Free co-working space (during Phases 2 and 3).
- Access to R&D facilities and specialist expertise from within IADT, including
- access to interns and graduates.
- Support and guidance in the development of a strong business plan.