Student AcceleratorApply Now
We are running an exciting new programme, the Student Entrepreneurship Accelerator in June 2023. No matter what your degree is, arts, filmmaking, design or business, this accelerator is for you! It is aimed at getting you to work on a start-up idea from beginning to end. You could come up with a proposal for a gallery or a show, create a TV series or film concept, build a music app, come up with a solution for fast fashion..the possibilities are endless. Through a series of structured workshops, including content from industry workshops, regular pitching sessions and mentoring you will, over a 4 week period, bring your idea from concept to reality.
You can apply for this competition via the online application form. You must also send a short recorded video pitch to email@example.com before the 5 th May 2023.
If you would like to apply but are unsure about your idea, we can offer an ideation session. Please register your interest on the application form. You can apply on your own or in a group of up to three people.
Why should I do this?
- You will be paid a student fixed week payment for each week of the programme (approx 2-3 days per week). Up to a maximum of €1600 per student will be paid for the 4 weeks of the programme subject to tax and other statutory reductions.
- Timetable will be issued once you have been accepted on the programme.
- You will be accessing best in class facilitators and industry experts to develop your idea
- You will have access to incubator space whilst participating in the programme
- You will exit the programme with a developed idea - who knows this might be your next career move!
Programme commences 5 th June 2023 for 4 weeks. Final pitch on 5th July 2023.
The accelerator includes ten ½ day workshops to equip participants with knowledge, skill and understanding to commercialise sustainable and profitable products and/or services that customers will need or want. Topics will include:
- Business model canvas
- Business proposition and customer development
- The customer journey
- Marketing & Sales
- Finance and funding
- Building the team and culture
- Pitching for investment
|Call for student proposals:||w/c March 6th|
|Closing date for applications:||5th May|
|Teams selected:||15th May|
|Programme commences:||5th June|
|Final pitch:||5th July|